Collection of personal Information and its use:
- All your inputted personal data will only be stored in our archives and will not be passed on to any third party.
- If your transaction is initiated outside EEC or payment is enacted by Credit card or any other bank card, it’s imperative that the card issuing institution or your bank verify the correctness of the given information of the purchaser .
- Your personal data including name and email address will be stored in our database in order to facilitate and speed up the process of your future purchase. We would never pass your details onto a third party.
- Payment clearance is performed by an independent financial institution and for the same reason your card details will not be held in our database.
Stored personal data:
- All acquired information from 222 Publication website is subject to the ‘1998 personal information safety laws’ and all other relevant laws of the United Kingdom.
- The postal Information obtained from the purchaser will be submitted to postal or delivery companies.
- If you are interested to receive information about other 222 publication products please click on the ‘agree’ button in the bottom of the registration page to receive up to date information.